Hello Gorgeous!

Satisfy your thirst for color with the many looks I am ever willing to show you! Your not taking a risk, your simply making a statement!

Monday, July 4, 2011

Makeover!!!

Hi Lovies!!!

I have some exciting news! I was at work the other day when I met Crystal. She told me she was heading to a friends wedding and wanted to know how to do her eye makeup so I gave her a few pointers when she asked me if I could do her makeup for her! I have done a few friends and co workers makeup before but never at random, but Crystal is very sweet and I didn't hesitate to say "YES". I did not charge her nor did I ask for any money for my services. I met with her after work and completed her look in time for her friends wedding, I was so happy that she loved the outcome! But I wasn't able to get a before picture because she needed to be at the wedding by a certain time so here I am showing you the after pictures! Hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment