Hello Gorgeous!

Satisfy your thirst for color with the many looks I am ever willing to show you! Your not taking a risk, your simply making a statement!

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Swatches!

Howdy! Heres my swatches of my ELF purchases:
I have 7 of their mineral shadows and I LOVE them! They are so vibrant and shimmery!
Front Row: Innocent, Celebrity, Outdoorsy, Beachy
Bottom Row: Smolder, Dreamy, Socialite
The swatches are done without a base and you can tell how potent and pigmented these lil suckers are! I am showing two of the same swatches one with a flash so you can see the shimmer and one without the flash so you can see the pigmentation:

 
These are the two ELF brushes that I used to apply my Sinful Summer look and I actually liked how great they worked! Very impressed! 

2 comments:

  1. Vanessa, I love your blog and the title! Barbie needs to freakin' back the heck up! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the review hun, im never sure about elf products but i reckon i will order a couple! Which ones are the best do you think?
    X

    ReplyDelete